Being a customer-centric company we have 30 days of easy refund policy, just in case you don't like our services. You are requested to call us and refer to your Customer Case ID for the same.
- A full refund will be issued if Pro IT Solutions has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 days of the repair.
- If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the repair Service will not be refundable.
- Notwithstanding this Pro IT Solutions may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of repair fees after deducting charges for servicing your issue.
All projects begin with a complete discovery/analysis and creation of a scope of work document. This is done to make sure that both parties have complete understanding of the work required and thus eliminate the potential for project cancellations, reversals, or disputes. As there is time spent to achieve every milestone and complete every module, a refund is not be possible for work already completed.
In the event of a project terminated on a mutual basis, the client has control of all completed work and any payment for further development will become void. No previous payment or deposit would be refunded.
-No payment will be refunded once the client approves mock-up designs and we move into the development phase of the project.
-There are no partial refunds for projects mid way through a milestone phase.
-No cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited time offers and cannot be cancelled.
-Digital marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
-We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 30 days.
Refund requests will only be considered if we are unable to reach mutually satisfying solution. We handle every project in a best possible and professional manner so as to deliver results as proposed earlier. However in adverse conditions, if we are unable to complete client’s requests, then we consider refunds as follows:
- 80% refund of the kick-start amount if project is not kick-started.
- If the project is terminated at any stage of the execution, whether it may be after design creation, build development or any other phases, the refund will depend upon the amount of work done. Partial refund will be done based on resources used until that stage of the project.
- If the project is completed and deployed on the server, no refunds will be done. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days after the formal cancellation date of the project.
DATA PROTECTION & BACKUP
Data Protection & Backup services are provided on a contract basis only and the refund policy varies on case-to-case basis. Please refer to your contract or contact us for more information.
Networking/Cabling Services are non refundable